1. Who can use OOrgin Premium Paid Ads?
2. Why should you use OOrgin Premium Ads?
Premium ads help you make your ad more visible, reach out to more consumers and sell your product or service faster.
3. How can one select their product or service to be a Premium Ad?
To opt for a Premium ad, you need to first start posting your ad on OOrgin. As part of the Post ad flow, you will have an option to either post your ad as a free ad or a Premium paid ad. At this stage, you can select for a Premium ad option.
4. How many types of Premium Ads are there and what does a Premium Ad look like?
There are 3 types of Premium ads: Urgent Ad , Top page ad and Urgent + Top of the page. An Urgent + Top of the page ad gives you a top position on the respective category page while also providing you with a star on your ad. Top of the page ad gives you the same position but without the urgent banner.
5. How can I recognize a Premium Ad?
All Premium Ads are easily recognizable.
Urgent ad : It is highlighted with red color with urgent label to increase the visibility of listing.Top page ad: As the name says, they appear right at the Top of each category’s ad results. They are further highlighted in blue for increased visibility.
Urgent + Top of the page ad: They are indicated by a green star before the title and have all the other advantages of a Top of the page ad
You will see these symbols on the browse page, View ad page and in your My OOrgin section.
6. How do I pay for Premium Ads on OOrgin?
Currently, we offer 1 mode of payment options for Premium ads:
- Credit/Debit/Cash Card payment.
You can choose either of these options to pay for your Premium ad. More details about these are part of the Post Ad process on OOrgin.
7. How long does my Ad remain as a Premium Ad?
8. Do Premium Ads immediately get active once I have paid for it?
All Premium ads go live to site after 24 Hours of the ad being posted.
9. Can I see or monitor my Premium Ads in My OOrgin?
Yes you can check your Premium ads as well as edit them when required from My OOrgin.
10. Can I post an Ad with a higher fee in a category with a lower fee?
No you cannot. That would be misleading and would not be very helpful as the ability for relevant consumers to see your ad in the right category would be lost. Thereby losing all the benefits of the Premium ad position. You may also be penalised by OOrgin for doing so.
11. Can I edit my Premium Ad?
Yes, in the first 5 days after your Premium ad goes live on OOrgin you can edit your Premium ad through the Paid ads section in My OOrgin.
12. Can I continue to post free Ads on OOrgin?
Yes, you can continue to post free ads on OOrgin.
13. Can I renew my Premium Ad?
Yes, you can renew your Premium ad after 30 days.
14. Can I get a refund for my Premium Ad?
Hope the above information has been helpful in better understanding how OOrgin’s Premium ads work. If you have any other question or need any help, please write to us at email@example.com and we will get back you soon.